We have three main aims:
1) To preserve the unique character of All Saint’s Waterden, in particular its tranquillity and spirituality, as a place of Christian worship.
2) To put the maintenance of the church and churchyard on a sustainable footing and ensure that they are cared for so that worshippers and visitors can enjoy them for another 1,000 years.
3) To make All Saints’ Waterden better known and increase the use of the church and churchyard by worshippers and visitors to help enlarge and sustain the All Saints’ Waterden community.
We will achieve our aims by:
1) Raising money
2) Engaging volunteers
3) Staging events
4) Running an education programme
5) Researching and writing about the history of Waterden church and village.